GIS Based Project Tracking System for ARD
Location within country: Kabul
Name of Client: ARD (ADP-SW)
Start date: October 2009
Completion date: December 2009
Narrative description of Project:
The Ultimate Goal of this Web Based Application is to keep track of all the projects of ARD in Nimroz, Helmand, Uruzgan and Farah provinces, in order to improve the Afghanistan Development Program in the Southwest region (ADP-SW) decision making process, which would lead to more successful Program Implementation and greater benefits for the target communities.
- Allows ADP/SW to intensify and accelerate its efforts
- Centralized data input and reporting capabilities
- Provision of static maps, tables, graphs and other reports as necessary to support decision-making
- Compatible with PIMSS and USAID Afghan Info
- Unlimited users are able to benefit from the system, through a user-friendly interface
- Tri-lingual support (English, Dari, and Pashto).