Financial Forms Automated System (FFAS)
Location within country: Kabul
Name of Client: Cos & OAA
Start date: 25 Jan 2009
Completion date: 31 Jan 2010
Narrative description of Project:
The Financial Forms Automated System (FFAS) has been developed as a tool to automate the existing standard forms and formats within Chief of Staff Office (CoS) & Office of Administrative Affairs (OAA); with flexibility to add more complex financial functions. The system is meant to accelerate and improve efficiency of work and make data more valuable by utilizing the minimum resources and time.
- The system is developed based on CoS requirements considering software requirement specification document, approved by CoS and OAA.
- It is a protected system, with right based privileges.
- Log system is incorporated into the system to identify data ownership and track any changes in data.
- The existing processes are implemented in hierarchical fashion, where the existing processes needs to be followed in order to proceed and is utilized within the primitives of president office.
- The system covers Ordinary & Development Budget Forms and Reports, classified below:
Ordinary Budget Forms
- Cash Request/Management
Development Budget Forms
Development Budget Reports
Ordinary Budget Reports
- M91 (Qatia)