Provincial Infrastructure Management Support System (PIMSS)
Location within country: Kabul
Name of Client: GoA
Start date: 22 Feb 2009
Completion date: 15 April 2010
Narrative description of Project:
Providing the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (GoA) with a GIS-enabled and properly designed system to strengthen development planning, coordination and decision-making at the provincial level and central level.
- Federate data from multiple sources.
- Present that information in a flexible, efficient, and useable manner to key deciders.
- Provide portfolio management capability to GIRoA for the ANDS.
In addition, the system also provides the GoA with mobile data verification teams which performs site surveys and data validation on civil infrastructure in Nangarhar, creating a comprehensive picture of the province through a functional Geographic Information System presentation layer.
PIMSS has got bellow different modules integrated with each other:
- 1. PIMSS Web Application
- 2. PIMSS Online GIS Application
- 3. PIMSS Mobile Application
- 4. PIMSS & Primavera Integration